Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yes Man

Yesterday was just another long day of classes...nothing too special other than getting some of my school books. At night, I watched the movie "Yes Man." I thought it was pretty funny, but I was expecting it to be funnier. This morning I read and read and read for my state class. Over 600 pages due by the end of Holy Week...woohoo. It's not that bad. It's just boring. After lunch, I talked to Corinne for a little bit =) Tonight, I met up with Emerson and Fabian at a discoteque. We had a great time. I'm really glad I went. I was thinking about going to bed early, but I thought...hey why not. I even ran into Marcelo on my way home. So...I think I'm going to take the Yes Man approach for now on and say yes to things even if I don't feel like doing them. Of course there will be exceptions...duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment