Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ushuaia Here We Come 2-7

So I stayed up all night playing cards with the Israelis. It was a blast. After they went to bed, Hanna and I started getting ready for our bus trip to Ushuaia while the others were still sleeping. I made PB+J sandwiches for everyone for the bus. We had cereal and strawberry milk for breakfast...not as good as banana milk. We got to Espana early, so I tried to call the states, but the pay phone didn't work. I was able to get through on my cell phone. Corinne told me she received the Rubik's cube I had made for her. The bus ride wasn't too bad. I slept most of the way. Ushuaia is such a beautiful town. For dinner, we had fish, salad, and bad rice that I made. We also had Dulce de Leche cake. We met a girl named Marieca is from Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment