Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHITE SENSATION!!! 3-14

I shopped all day to find white clothes for White Sensation. It's a requirement to wear all white or they won't let you in. I found a nice pair of white shorts in the morning, but I wanted to check out other places. Then, of course, I didn't find another pair and when I went back, the store was closed. I eventually found a pair of white soccer shorts. Then, I looked for basketball shoes. I found a pair I really liked, but they didn't have my size because my feet are too big. Then, I met up with a few other students and went to the Precolumbino Museum for a school project. The museum was really cool. It had artifacts from the Incas, the Aztecs, etc. For my school project, I chose to write about a pink shell called Spondylus which is found near Ecuador 40m down on the ocean floor. The divers who would retrieve the shells led short lives because of the work they did. White Sensation was INSANE!!! On the metro there, everyone was wearing white and so pumped up. Inside the building, it was like a different world. It was the best techno I've ever heard with lasers and people hanging from the ceiling. I danced on top of a 10 foot pillar. I met Toni, Java, Kety, and Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment