Monday, March 23, 2009

And the Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round 3-7

After dinner, I went to Brenna's house and had once. It was really nice and Esteban was there. Then, we went to a club on Calle Suecia. It was alright at first, but then I realized that it was March 7th... I got to bed around 5am. The bus to Pichelemu was at 9am. I met David and Joe at the station. I slept on the bus most of the way there. We stayed at the hostel Angel Azul for 3,500 pesos/night. I guess that included the bed bugs...gross! One of the surfing schools said the morning is better for surfing, so we decided to wait for the next day. We just went to the beach for the day and ate sandy sandwiches. At 7pm, we went to church, but it turned into a wedding. It was very simple, but the most important part seemed to be the signing of the marriage contract on the altar. For dinner, we ate burritos with Fernando and Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment