Monday, March 16, 2009

So Why Is This Bear Important?!?! 2-23

So I had my usual breakfast which was great. Then, we went to the internet cafe to get the addresses for my postcards. I also talked to my dad. I then mailed my postcards and walked through the artesan shops which were really cool. Hanna ran into Alex, Beth, and Laura. It was so great to see them. We had a crepe at El Living and then Hanna and I shared the Darwin Pizza at Mesita Grande. After saying goodbye to the girls, we went to Cueva Milodon (9,000 pesos for Transportation and Entrance fee). The Cave was really cool, but I still don't understand what's so special about the Milodon. In the museum, there was a bigger picture of its poop then of itself. Maybe it poops a lot! Then, we stocked up on food and games for the 30 hour bus trip tomorrow. At the internet cafe I talked to my mom, Steve, Corinne, and Nicole. I'm excited for Steve because he's going to Vegas and staying at the Wynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment