Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just Poloin'

Last night, I met up with my group of gringos because during the past week it was three people's birthdays. We just went to a pub and I talked to Arturo for awhile...he's a part of the exchange program, but he's from Mexico. Afterwards everyone went dancing, but I didn't because I was feeling a little under the weather and I had a game the next day.

Today, I had a wopo game at 3pm at el Estadio Nacional. We played the Chilean selection team again, so it was pretty much just a scrimmage. Amanda W. and Liz came to see the game. Afterwards, we went to Bravissimo for ice cream. I had an amazing sundae that had a delicious Sunday in the middle. I'm still feeling a little congested, so I'm not going to do anything tonight. I hope it passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment