Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ready Or Not Here I Come

So these are my plans for February:
2-5 Fly from Santiago to Punta Arenas (Southern Chile) 8:30am-12:40pm
2-6 Punta Arenas
2-7 Punta Arenas
2-8 Bus to Ushuaia, Argentina
2-9 Ushuaia
2-10 Ushuaia
2-11 Bus back to Punta Arenas and then to Puerto Natales
2-12 Bus to Torres del Paine (National Park)
2-13 CAMPING
2-14 CAMPING
2-15 CAMPING
2-16 CAMPING
2-17 CAMPING
2-18 CAMPING
2-19 CAMPING
2-20 Bus to Coyhaique
2-21 Coyhaique
2-22 Bus to Chiloe
2-23 Chiloe
2-24 Chiloe
2-25 Bus to Pucon
2-26 Pucon
2-27 Pucon
2-28 Pucon
3-1 Return to Santiago

Now this is the cool part....things to do:
-See the penguin colonies
-Kayak the Straits of Magellan
-Get my passport stamped "The End of the World"
-SCUBA diving
-See ancient cave paintings of flamingos
-Sleep in a tent for a week
-Do a zip-line
-Climb an active volcano

5 comments:

  1. Soo jealous! Have a blast with all your expeditions and not showering. Haha.
    Miss you!
    PS-steal a penguin for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Cape Horn..... that's where the Pacific meets the Atlantic, crazy weather... stay safe, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to disney world today for a weekend Field Hockey tournament, maybe i'll stop by and see ya :} beccs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, IND could really, really use a REAL LIVE mascot.....THE PENGUIN.....I promise I will clean your room.....Do u miss me.....Rachel

    ReplyDelete